PENTICTON, BC. CANADA - JULY 13-19, 2020
The 2020 Ironspirit Triathlon Camp is set up specifically for those entered in Ironman Canada (IMC) 2020 or those considering IMC in the future. It offers the ultimate opportunity for event specific coaching and on-course training. Led by a team of accomplished Ironman competitors and specialist coaches, who cater to the competitive athlete and the first time Ironman alike.
The home of Ironman Canada
Back in 2001, TriathlonWarrior.com (formerly Impact MultiSport Coaching) and CriticalSpeed.com, joined forces to form Ironspirit Triathlon Camps, offering a perfect combination of specialist advice, practical training and personalized scientific information, along with the mental strategies and practical race-day plans to ensure every athlete reaches their goals at Ironman.
Training and info sessions are Ironman specific. Designed and presented by experienced, competitive athletes and coaches, who make it their business to provide practical advice to busy people. You will have all your questions answered and arrive at the start line with total confidence.
Our team dynamics accommodate a wide variety of camp participants with an experience that’s taken them all to a higher level.
Camp package includes:
- 6 nights accommodation at SlumberLodge Penticton, on Lakeshore Drive. All rooms have full kitchen facilities.
- Welcome and Wrap-up night dinner buffets.1 Buffet Lunch and 4 Healthy Breakfasts, at Penticton Lakeside Resort.
- Daily lectures on training structure, peaking for Ironman, optimal tapering methods, swim-bike-run techniques, race strategies and nutrition advice.
- Blood Lactate testing and Heart Rate training zone calculations.
- Blood glucose testing during Ironman course bike ride, to confirm nutrition plan.
- Sports massage for all athletes after long bike and long run workouts.
- Camp Photo Package.
- High quality camp participation garments.
- Ironman Canada swim, bike and run course training, with coaching and aid station support.
- IronSpirit training manual.
- Entry into Peach Classic Triathlon, on the final day of the camp, including race package and race day lunch.
The perfect opportunity to practice some of the skills you've learned throughout the week and enjoy a race with friends - Always a hit, to end off a great week with a fun race.
camp now over 50% full !!
**** Attention ! ! ! Upon registering NOW, only $500 deposit is payable NOW, to secure your place in the camp... Payment of the balance will be required prior to April 30, 2020, via email transfer or through an online payment - notification will be emailed with those details.****
No-Accommodation option. CAD $1750.00
Twin Share Accommodation CAD $2350.00
Own Room Accommodation CAD $2850.00
Non participating spouse package CAD $2995.00*
* Select this option for you as a camp participant and your spouse, who is not participating in the actual camp, but will stay with you and attend Welcome and Wrap-up dinners. Includes twin share accommodation with one queen or two double beds and 2 dinners. If you have children, who will be also attending, please contact the Camp Director, regarding accommodation availability, rates and full payment amounts). All amounts are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes are included in these prices.
This camp is NOT restricted to 2020 Ironman Canada participants.